Caring for your Flowers
To take care of your flowers, keep these few points in mind:
1. Check on your flowers on a daily basis. Always add new water mixed with fresh flower food every other day.
2. Trim the stems under water every few days (This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stem. Your flowers cannot drink if this occurs.)
3. Keep your flowers in a cool place — away from drafts, any direct source of heat, and of course, sunlight.
4. Remove any fallen leaves that in the vase. Submerged leaves create bacteria quickly. Your bouquet will live longer if you do this.
5. If your flowers are wilting, re-cut the stems under water warmer than cool for about 15-20 minutes. That will help your flower to drink easier and get back to a better shape.